Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Recently Added



I don't know about you, but adding music to my iTunes library is a burning binge. I usually copy at least five albums (whole albums) and often at least five artists (whole discographies). Which is why I am so grateful for the "Recently Added" playlist. I would continually go back to my favorite albums and artists if it weren't for this organizational gem; at least half of my library would never be played.  So here's a taste of what's currently on my Recently Added:

Bless This Mess- David Bazan
Driving East And Through Her- Case Studies
Ramona- Night Beds
Young Boys- Sin Fang
Modern Jesus- Portugal. The Man
Hallelujah- Helio Sequence
Gasoline- Alpine
News from Nowhere- Seachange
The Man Who Sold the World- David Bowie
Ohm- Yo La Tengo
Strange Powers- Magnetic Fields
Sweet Thing- Van Morrison


Recently Added from julieta.renteria on 8tracks Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment