Monday, July 29, 2013

94.5 Days


I once had a show on a collage radio station. The station was 94.5 KCFS FM, and the college was the University of Sioux Falls. I was not a student, but had landed the gig through a friend who was. Thanks Melisa Goss!
Now I don't remember everything that I played, but I do remember the first song for my first show was "Cliché Guevara" by Against Me!, and my only request was a song "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens.

http://8tracks.com/thedudebl/94-5-days

1.  Cliché Guevara - Against Me!
2.  Street Cleaner Demeanor - Mommy and Daddy
3.  Capitalism Stole My Virginity - The (International) Noise Conspiracy
4.   Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
5.  Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
6.  Remember the Mountain Bed - Billy Bragg and Wilco
7.  Abegail Anne - Jeremy Enigk
8.  Combination Lock - Fugazi
9.  Static - Black Marble
10.  Please Be My Third Eye - La Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment